The annual general members meeting of the European Legal Technology Association will take place on 27 November 2020 at 12 noon. The invitation will be sent out 2 weeks in advance with all relevant information.
Every two years the election of the board is due and we would like to inform you with this email about the election procedure and announce the possibility to apply for a board position.
Here is an overview of the most important facts. You can access the detailed description of the procedure for the board elections here.
- All members who have been in the association for at least 1 year can stand for election
- Every person who is up for election must submit an application
- In addition, election lists with 3-5 persons can be sent to the independent election management
- Application deadline is November 5, 2020
- The members with voting right elect 3-5 persons as ELTA’s board according to the statutes
- a president
- 2 deputies
- a treasurer
- 2 board members
- We will publish all applications at least 2 weeks before the election and inform all members
- Independent election manager: Hariolf Wenzler (Hariolf does not run for re-election and checks if all applications have been submitted in full)
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Please apply for a board position by November 5, 2020 using this form. Applications are accepted exclusively via this form.
Access form: https://elta-eu.typeform.com/to/Pshencf6
In addition, there is the possibility that a board team can be elected as a list. These individual persons on the list must also submit their individual applications using the form. Please send the list to the election management at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 5th.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORK OF THE BOARD
- The board works voluntarily and without remuneration
- There is a virtual meeting at least once a month
- An average 4-5 hours per week must be invested
- ELTA is organized in resorts. The board of directors takes over the management of the respective resorts and is supported in the execution of the tasks by the management team and the regional ambassadors. ELTA works hands on.
We are looking forward to your applications. If you have any questions, please contact either me or any other board member.