What do we do at ELTA?
Our main objective is to strengthen legal technology (Legal Tech) at a European level.
Our goal is to represent the interests of our members. The Association is actively involved in social and political debate in order to speak up for the concerns and interests of our members and to strengthen the position of legal technology in the European legal market. In so doing, we address topics that are relevant for the use and continuous development of legal technology, develop specific proposals, and advocates these vis-á-vis the political sphere, business, media and society.
The Association promotes science and research, as well as European and international communication in the legal technology field and its neighboring disciplines. With this in mind, we encourage a dialogue between legal technology users and developers.
ELTA regularly informs its members about important and current topics, trends and developments. In addition, there are regular in-person and online events designed to promote networking at a European level between all those who share an interest in legal technology.
Which are our goals?
- To raise awareness of technology and software supported solutions and processes in the European legal market.
- To create a transparent platform to facilitate networking among the various European protagonists and stakeholders of legal tech.
- To regularly inform our members about important current topics, trends and developments as well as arranging legal tech events.
- To promote academic surveys and studies, as well as research in the fields of legal tech and its neighbouring disciplines.
- To contribute to vocational training and to ongoing and further education in the fields of legal tech.