- This event has passed.
First Legal Forum
The current situation on the international market clearly shows how important dialogue is.
We have been planning our Forum for a year, but the war in Ukraine, which took the whole world by surprise, caused that the perspective of cooperation between the Eastern countries and the EU has completely changed. We were supposed to discuss trade in the context of development and post-pandemic economic rupture, but in the current situation we want to dedicate our meeting to the chances of reactivating economic exchange in the new reality.
During the forum, invited guests and experts will discuss:
- What is the position of Ukrainian companies in the context of cooperation with foreign partners?
- Is cooperation with Eastern partners effective and ethical in a war?
- How do the sanctions imposed on Russia and Belarus affect the international market?
- How to find new partners and suppliers?
- The essence of the mechanisms of legal regulation in the conditions of martial law and the economic crisis, etc.